Cosumnes River College, Folsom, CA
- Associate of Arts, Mathematics and Science, 2003
Associate of Arts, General Studies, 2003
Folsom Lake College, Placerville, CA
- Geology, Fall 2008
- Business, Spring 2009
American River College, Sacramento,
- Introductory and Intermediate
Licenses / Certifications
- Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment
- Certified Erosion, Sediment and
Stormwater Inspector (CESSWI)
- Qualified SWPPP
AutoCAD, Carlson, Excel, Word, SWPPP, Powerpoint, Quickbooks.
President and Partner, BTConsulting, January 2009
Sierra Pacific Industries, Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2009
- Coordination with local, state and federal agencies for all phases of development projects from planning though
construction to completion.
- Project and Construction
Management of large development projects.
BMP installation and maintenance, management, inspection and sampling of construction and industrial Storm Water Pollution
Prevention Plans (SWPPP).
- Developer representative
at Technical Advisory Committee, Planning Commission, Board of Supervisor, Consultant, agency and construction meetings.
Designer, Carlton Engineering, Inc.,
September 2003 - February 2006
Engineering and drafting of industrial, commercial, office, residential and infrastructure projects.
- Design and drafting of parcel, subdivision and topographic maps.
- Worked in a team environment while maintaining personal goals and expectations.
Chainman, Alan Divers Professional Surveyor,
May 2003 - July 2003
for topographic and boundary field surveys.
for drafting maps and office/field coordination of information.
Manager, Kids Inc., 2000 - 2002 (seasonal)
- Responsible for employee supervision, staffing requirements and morale.
- Managed daily operations while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Responsibilities included inventory maintenance, food preparation and presentation
and facility maintenance and cleanliness.